We have added a few tweaks and fixes and released them as PoodLL-0.2.1(all).
They are mostly fixes for audio and video recording, as well as polished up pairwork widget.
To be specific:
1) added a settings dialog to the audio recorder. The button is on the lower left.
2) added properties in the poodll filter for the audio recorder
(rate, silence level, gain, echo suppression, loopback )
3) fixed bugs related to the application of video recorder settings from the video recording properties in the PoodLL filter. Settings should now be applied automatically and consistently, including the preferred microphone and camera settings.
4) resolved problems with “clingy” partners in audio/video pairwork. Clingy partners would remain audible even after they had been reassigned to someone else.
5) changed the layout of the pairwork widget to better accommodate video pairs, and whiteboard/chat widgets.
Let us know if you have any questions about these changes.